Report any errors on this page in the comment box below.
PDF OCR Transcript: Beat 3.0 Directions for use Notification will show a new message, calendar and ongoing activities, such as call transfer or in the state. You can also open the notifications panel to view your network operator, or open the notification message, remind, or activity. When a new notification icon is displayed in the status column in the notification area, please touch and hold the status column, and then slide your finger down to open the notifications panel. You can perform the following actions in the notifications panel:
- Touch your notice to open the relevant applications 2. Touch your clear notice to clear all notifications 3. Touch and hold the bottom of the panel, and then slide up to close the notification panel Using the application icon Application icon contains all the applications on the phone. Please touch your application icon to open it, touch the bottom of the screen to return to home page icon to close it and return to the home page. Keyboard keyboard function Main menu Short according to return to the main interface, the lock screen interface long-press open the flashlight Return key Short press to return to the superior menu menu Short press quickly to enter standby interface wallpaper/widget/Settings upper key Increase the volume Down the side key To reduce the volume Turn off key Long press shutdown, short press the lock screen Phone You can choose the SIM card 1 or SIM card 2 make a phone call Dial video visual words Make video calls to SIM card support (consult customer service) contacts
Phonebook contacts for collection, to display for all contacts, to display for all contacts, shown as a group contacts, can quickly find contacts add a phone number, add a phone number, message Select edit text interface new information, can help users faster search to view the information
Receive SMS view swipe left to switch to the on a and a text message When you are creating new information, it is the default for SMS, convert it to MMS after the following operations.
In the "edit" interface, click " " add the following attachments, it automatically switched to MM camera
Note: the camera need to insert the T card
Click on the video photo into the camera, click on the photo into the camera, click on the recording. Camera interface to panoramic photos detect the smiling face,
music You can play music in the current file management gallery Into the gallery to see photo interface, click through FM
Into the radio, you need to insert the headset, display for the current search to the channel, search shut off the radio, shut off the radio,
channel, click on the speaker put outside on the radio. FM recording, recording the current playback calendar You can view the current date/time information/Bluetooth/email, share photos calculator This function can turn your phone into calculator, it can do some simple calculations. Touch the number keys to make it appear in the blank box. In the interface of calculator, press MENU button or hold down the screen to the left, then the senior panel appears. Clock
Select set time after select to start, to events. Select user can set the alarm clock Select click on the start, the user can come a stopwatch
Torch Enter the flashlight, the user can open or close the flashlight Backup and reset
- Backup: the APK application of mobile phone.
- The recovery: the content of the mobile phone backup recovery. Settings SIM management
- SIM card information: the user can open and close, the SIM card.
- The default Settings, the user can for voice calls, information, data connection to the default Settings.
- The other Settings: 1) the international roaming, users can choose the data roaming 2) display roaming reminds, the user can select a/always/never.
. Insert SIM card, the status bar is shown as , insert SIM card is shown as not WI-FI
- WIFI: users can open or close WIFI. The shape is too bar shows
to open the WIFI is not connected to the network , is shown as connected to the network . Bluetooth
- The user can open or close the Bluetooth, can transfer files via Bluetooth. Data usage 1.Data usage :The user can view the SIM card or WIFI to use flow recently.
- More: 1) the flight mode, the user can open or close the flight mode. 2) VIP, the user can set the unlock mode selection, design/PIN/password to unlock Tethering &portable hotspot
- WI-FI Hot: the user can open or close WIFI hotspot
- USB sharing network, users can use computer USB connection, sharing network
- Bluetooth sharing network: 1. The user can open Bluetooth sharing network
- Sharing and portable hot setting IPv4 network or IPv4 and IPv6
- The mobile network Settings: 1) the data connection, users can choose and closing data 2) the network mode, users can choose GSM/TD-SCDMA, only TD-SCDMA, GSM mode only 3) preferences: users can set preferences of the network 4) access point name (APN) : the user can choose CMWAP, CMNET, China mobile MMS 5) available network: the user can manually choose, can also be selected automatically Note: mobile network Settings need to insert SIM card. Audio profiles You can choose a different scenario model, at the same time, also can have the custom of several profiles. Display Lock screen: the user can open or close the lock screen.
- Wallpaper: users can from dynamic wallpaper/video/gallery/wallpaper wallpaper set the wallpaper.
- Automatic rotary screen: the user can be opened or closed. Open the rotating the phone can be horizontal screen automatically. Close the screen.
- Brightness: users can automatically adjust the screen brightness.
- Interactive screen saver: users can choose the clock/kaleidoscope photo/form/frame, set to screen saver.
- The font size: the user can set the font size, can be set up for small, average, big, big Storage
- The APK installation: the user can install the APK from mobile storage and an SD card
- The cell phone store: mobile storage, all documents, pictures, music and so on are stored in phone memory.
- The SD card: choose the SD card, all documents, pictures, sound east stored in SD card, etc. Battery User can open or close the battery percentage Apps You can view the phone all the APK application Location You can open or close, allowing access to my location information. Open the accurate positioning to you for what you have in place. (note: the location should be connected to the WIFI or open GPRS) Security 1.Lock the screen: the user can be set to lock screen, none/slide/voice unlock/pattern/PIN/password 2.The main information: user customizable set owner information.
- Set the SIM card lock: the user can open or close a SIM card (note: the SIM card PIN code, specific please consult SIM card customers)
- Unknown source: installing third-party APK applications need to open the unknown sources. Language &input Language: the user can select the language and the input method. Backup & reset
- Reset the DRM: users can delete all the DRM license.
- Restore factory Settings, the user can remove all the data on the phone. Check the formatting all the data on the mobile phone can also be clear T card. Add account You can add a company mail/email account. Date & time
- Automatically determine the date and time: need to users open network (WIFI or GPRS) data connection.
- Automatically determine the time zone: open the time zone will be according to the mobile phone area and automatically update region. Close to manually modify the area and time.
- The use of time: the user can select system of 24 hours or 12 hours.
- Select a date and format: the user can select date format Scheduled power on &off You can set a custom boot or shutdown time. FCC RF Exposure Information and Statement The SAR limit of USA (FCC) is 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. Device types mobile phone / (FCC ID: 2ADLJBEAT3) has also been tested against this SAR limit. SAR information on this and other pad can be viewed on ‐ line at http://www.fcc.gov/oet/ea/fccid/. Please use the device FCC ID number for search. This device was tested for typical body-worn operations with the back of the handset kept 10mm from the body. To maintain compliance with FCC RF exposure requirements, use accessories that maintain a 10mm separation distance between the user's body and the back of the handset. The use of belt clips, holsters and similar accessories should not contain metallic components in its assembly. The use of accessories that do not satisfy these requirements may not comply with FCC RF exposure requirements, and should be avoided. FCC Warning This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. NOTE 1: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: - Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. - Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. -Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. -Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. NOTE 2: Any changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
FREE ENGLISH PDF
USER GUIDE - USER MANUAL
OWNER GUIDE - OWNER MANUAL
REFERENCE GUIDE - REFERENCE MANUAL
INSTRUCTION GUIDE - INSTRUCTION MANUAL