Report any errors on this page in the comment box below.
PDF OCR Transcript: XTRONS 3" Single Din Deckless Unit DL30V User Manual XTRONS Notice Do not place this unit under the direct sunlight. It should be kept in a shady and cool place. Do not place this unit in the wet condition. It should be kept in a dry place. Do not disassemble this unit to avoid shorten its life. Do not throw this unit to the ground from high. Do not watch any program while driving to avoid the travel accident. XTRONS Operation Instruction Please read the manual carefully before using the XTRONS DL30V. We highly recommend installation of this unit by a professional installer. Q@ @ BND mincia AUDIO 60+ OV .
- : Next Track / Forward 1.1 Press the button for Next Track. 1.2 Press and hold the button for fast forward. 2.1/II: 1 / Pause&Play 2.1 In Radio, press for choosing CH1 preset station, press and hold the button to set your favorite station as CH1 preset station. 2.2 In USB, press for pause and playing the Song/Video.
- 2/INT: 2 / Preview playback 3.1 In Radio, press for choosing CH2 preset station, press and hold the button to set your favorite station as CH2 preset station. XTRONS 3.2 In MP3, press this button for preview playback, each song will play for 10 seconds.
- SM : Hang up the phone/Power/Mode (Bluetooth/Aux In/Radio/USB/SD) 4.1 Press the button to hang up the phone in Bluetooth mode. 4.2 Open the Bluetooth option in your mobile and press "Mode" button on the unit to turn on Bluetooth function, and then search the Bluetooth name "CAR BT" on your mobile and input the pin code "0000" for connecting. (Bluetooth is an optional function) 4.3 Press and hold the button for Turning off the unit. 4.4 Press the button to change the mode.
- BAN : BAND I AMS 5.1 In Radio, press for changing the band of FM1-FM2-FM3-AM1-AM2 5.2 In Radio, press and hold this button for auto searching and saving the radio program. 5.3 In USB/SD media, press for switching the media of music, Picture, Video.
- COR: Answer the phone / Clock 6.1 Press this button to answer the phone when Bluetooth is connected. 6.2 Turn to Clock.
- <<: data-preserve-html-node="true" Previous Track / Fast Rewind 7.1 Press the button for Previous Track. 7.2 Press and hold the button for fast rewind. XTRONS
- 5/10- : 5/10 8.1 In Radio, press for choosing CH5 preset station, press and hold the button to set your favorite station as CH5 preset station. 8.2 In MP3, press for choosing the song by numbers. 9.6/104 : Audio / 6/10+ 9.1 In Video, press for choosing the Audio channel: Left/Right/Stereo. 9.2 In Radio, press for choosing CH6 preset station, press and hold the button to set your favorite station as CH6 preset station. 9.3 In MP3, press for choosing the song by numbers.
- O : Volume / Main Menu 10.1 Rotate this button for adjusting the Volume when playing music or
listening to the radio. 10.2 Press this button for Bass, Treble, Balance,Fader, EQ, LOUD, Volume,
Bright, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation. 10.3 Press and hold the volume button to enter into the main menu of
Radio/USB/SD/ BT / Aux In/Setup, and rotate the volume button to go to “Setup" Setup: Language, Time, Brake, Default, Area, System Version, Time Format, Key Tone Press and hold the volume button to go back to previous menu. Language: English, Chinese Time: Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minute Brake: On/Off Default: Restore factory settings Area: Europe, Russia, Mideast, USA1, USA2, Japan,
System version: You may find the system information of the unit here. Time Format: 12hour / 24hour
Key Tone: On/Off 11. 01: USB slot 12. | : SD slot 13. Mic: Microphone 14.ORST: Reset 15. R: IR Receiver 16. O : Aux input
• 3 inch 16:9 wide screen high definition digital color Display, Resolution:320x240 USB / TF card player
• Max power output: 45 watts x 4
• Compatible MP5 / MP4 / MP3/WMA/DVIX format
• Rear view
• FM/AM radio band
• A total of 30 stations can be stored
• Automatic memory storage units / manual scan
• Volume / Balance / Bass / Treble, 4 of the audio
• Mode control
• Build in Bluetooth (Optional)
• Infrared remote control
Video input (rear view input)
• Digital clock display
• Front panel A input
For more information visit our official websites:
www.xtrons.com and www.xtrons.co.uk
FREE ENGLISH PDF
USER GUIDE - USER MANUAL
OWNER GUIDE - OWNER MANUAL
REFERENCE GUIDE - REFERENCE MANUAL
INSTRUCTION GUIDE - INSTRUCTION MANUAL